Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Laziest dog ever...

I snapped this sweet picture of Henry just a few minutes ago. =) I lifted the blankie a little bit for this picture. He really likes to be snuggled up. We will tuck him in before we go grocery shopping or etc., and come home to find him still all snuggledy under his blankie.

Mabel takes good care of Henry. =)

I had posted a while ago about Henry having a scar under one of his eyes and I wondered if it had something to do with his being head shy, This is the scar I was speaking of.

This is a picture of when we were at my husband's sisters house in Florida. The shaggy dog is my sister in law's. She tried her best to get Henry to get up. She was bouncing all over and barking and showing him her toys. He was too lazy, lol! Her name is Ginger. I think Ginger was wondering what was wrong with Henry and thinking surely he can't be a dog, he's much too laid back!

Some livelier pictures: (Henry only sleeps 23 1/2 hours a day, not all 24)


1 comments:

Cherish the Home said...

Great pictures!! I love the ones where Henry's all snuggled in his blanket. (o: