Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Starting A New Blog Soon...

I am going to be starting a new blog soon. This blog (The BARF Blog) chronicles our journey as we tried several diets and learned by experience what triggers seizures and what stops/prevents them and etc. I learned the hard way what works and what does not. It would have spared Henry of so much if I would have known all that I do now back when I first adopted him. Though I can't rewind time, I can share this info with others in hopes it helps them.

I would like to do a 'condensed' blog now that I know alot more than I did when I started The BARF Blog. A blog explaining about Flagyl and why vets don't warn us about increased risk of seizures, how the research was done, etc. Also about why raw can be a bad idea for a dog with epilepsy, meats and veggies that have a 'cooling' effect, taurine, vitamin B, and etc., etc.

I haven't figured out a name for the new blog yet. This blog will not just be about Henry, but also about Lucky, a greyhound whose diet we are mimicing. Both Henry and Lucky are having wonderful improvement with the diet.

I will be posting Lucky's recipe in the sidebar, and then I will post Henry's almost identical recipe as well.

I would love to see the circle of dogs who benefit from all this grow larger and larger. This helps get the word out more and more.

0 comments: