Sunday, February 17, 2008

Day 2

No diarhea yet, Riley made 2 normal bowel movements, at his regular times. Henry made a normal bowel movement this morning, but none tonight. Henry threw up at 6:30 pm, a rather small amount. There were some chewed up bones in the vomit, none were longer than an inch. Not sure if he threw up cause the bones needed to be more chewed up, or if it was because the raw meeting the old kibble in his tummy didn't agree with each other. He eats at 7:30 am and 7:30 pm sharp every day. (due to meds must be every 12 hours with food) So this was 11 hours after his last meal.

Since starting the new diet, the dogs take much more interest in what I am doing in the kitchen. =) Henry actually howls when I prepare the food. I had never heard him do that before. It is so cool to hear the way a coonhound howls. I probably wouldn't feel the same way if I had full hearing, lol. (I am deaf, but hear low pitches some)

0 comments: